Consultations & Prices
Mr Tariq Ahmad operates in three hospitals; Fitzwilliam Peterborough, Cambridge Spire Lea and Cambridge Nuffield. The three hospitals may vary a little in price in terms of cosmetic surgery costs.
Most prospective patients are keen to discover the cosmetic surgery costs as soon as possible, but we can only provide the following fees as a guide. Your consultation is the opportunity to discuss all your requirements and we promise that all cosmetic surgery costs will be confirmed prior to commencement of treatment. The fees for the operations include hospital, surgical and anaesthetic fees for the duration of your stay. Any other fees will be discussed after your consultation.
- Initial Consultation £180
- Follow-up Fee £150
Facial Aesthetic Surgery
- Mole removal (+/- pathology) £700
- Scar revision (no pathology) £700
- Tattoo removal, dependent on size and location £525 – £1,750
- Brow lift £5,200
- Upper eyelift surgery – no brow lift £2,900
- Lower eyelid surgery £3,850
- Upper and lower eyelids together £5,070
- Facelift £7,000
- Face and neck lift £8,500
- Neck lift £5,400
- Neck liposuction (beneath the chin) £4,270
- Coleman fat injections £2,790
- Prominent ear correction £3,300
- Rhinoplasty £5,200
Body Contouring Surgery
- Abdominoplasty (mini/full +/- liposuction) £4,600 – £10,000
- Circumferential abdominoplasty (belt lipectomy) please enquire
- Liposuction, dependent on areas/amount £3,195 – £6,750
- Excision of male breast tissue (gynaecomastia) £4,950
- Genital surgery
- Labial reduction (with/without vaginal tightening) £,2850
- Breast augmentation,dependent on implants and size) from £5,100
- Breast uplift from £6,700
- Breast reduction from £6,700
Dermal fillers (using Juvederm Ultra/Restylane)
- Cambridge GP Clinic: the fee for filler is from £350 per 1ml.
- For this treatment at Cambridge Nuffield, Cambridge Spire Lea or the Fitzwilliam Peterborough the fee will be from £150 for 1ml payable to Mr Ahmad and the fee for the filler will be payable to the hospital at their own rate.
Muscle relaxing injections (using Botox/Dysport/Vistabel)
- Cambridge GP Clinic: the fee for Botox is from £275 per area.
- For this treatment at Cambridge Nuffield, Cambridge Spire Lea or the Fitzwilliam Peterborough the fee will be from £150 per area payable to Mr Ahmad and the fee for the Botox will be payable to the hospital at their own rate.
Excision of Skin Lesions (done at hospital)
- Excision of skin lesions varies, with or without histology, local or general anaesthetic – a guide price for 1-10 lesions is from £703 – £2,600
- Hospital charge £60
- Mr Ahmad’s fee £175
- Excision of 1-3 skin lesions done at Cambridge Clinic – guide price £550
Other Available Treatments
- Chemical peel – whole face from £850, smaller areas can also be treated
Guide prices updated January 2016